What Time Are You?
"You are the moment when the last bell rings and school lets out for the day. You are resistant to schedules and obligations, so you love feeling like you're in control of your life again. You are the very moment when the second hand hits the 12, and the halls fill with noise and motion. Even if your after-school time is packed with activities, lessons, or a job, somehow, you just feel freer in the late afternoon than you do earlier in the day. Maybe it's all that blue sky and afternoon sunshine? Nah -- even on rainy days, 3:15 is always a beautiful time."
Well does this fit me?
I am not sure, perhaps :) Who knows.
I got this from Andrew's blog.

3 comments:
I didn't take the quiz, but I'm definitely a morning person. Unless I'm off the next day, then I'm a night owl. I know...doesn't make sense. Most people look forward to days off so they can get more sleep. I look forward to them because I don't have to get as much.
I took the quiz. Had to leave a couple questions answered. I am reading a non-fiction book; "non-fiction" was not one of the choices. "Reading" is the way I feed my brain; again, "reading" was not among the choices. The quiz confirmed that I am a morning person and that I hold on to my coffee cup with two hands.
I found your blog because I am going through all of Andrew's favorites.
HA! YOu like it after school! I had to laugh about this because you're surrounding yourself with preparations for beginning school.
Did you think some of the questions were a tad random?
Anyways, I was happy to see you "out and about!!"
Talk with you soon,
Sincerely,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment