Sunday, February 10, 2008

yahoooo!

I was not going to post today. But hey wht the hell :)
The last girl in my team has not being her share all week, slowing the team real bad. I dont know want to do. We all did real hard work, and this girl seems to ignoring us n her share. Rant over.

I really hate Microsoft lately. I wish I had Linux in my comp to or Open office to show how much I hate their actions! I really hate the crap thy are pulling with Yahoo. I literally live in yahoo, my daily news, my emails... my daily life centers bout Yahoo. And now thy are invading my Yahoo land with their brutish force. Go back!!
I applaud Yahoo guys for not being bought by money. I hope they stick to their principles.
Yahoo users I feel, including me, really want Yahoo to stay autonomous, preserve its independence.
Microsoft will totally mess up Yahoo in a sloppy manner. Take a look at its latest track records, if u think otherwise. Stay back invaders, Yahoo is a free world!

No comments: