Thursday, February 14, 2008

Are You For Real?

Well ya Happy Bloody Valentine. I am not in a good mood today. I am thinking how much I have let people walk all over me. Cold and selfish inconsiderate morons who take what we have and never think for a second what might happen to us one day when they bloody demand our live should revolve around them and we are not allowed to have a life. After all, who am I? Is my life worth anything?
It is Valentine and there is only one person that deserves all the love that I have never given: Me. Ya, I never cared about myself. I will be a having school assignment to give tomorrow, and a family member will shout at me to buy her groceries immediately or else. I will be spending 4 hours struggling through the buses and on foot. Then, a friend will say in middle of my finals, Omigosh I hv a crisis, and will expect me to talk her through it. I hv spent hours wasting my time over people who never looked back at me. Who forget me in a second. And it hurts. I wish I can be cold and selfish and never care about anyone. Why can't I be like that? Why?
Nobody ever helped me. Not once. I give up. I must learn to judge people through discriminating eyes. I must not let people get to me, wasting my life over other people who simply do not care about anyone else other than themselves.

So yeah. Rant. I never lived a normal life. Look at me. I had a single normal moment since I hit my teens. I never went to a bar. I have not walked into a cinema since 2004. I never lived a normal 20 sth life. I never went on a date. I never seen inside of a club. And people had always taken me for granted to top it off.
Can I have a life? Is it too late for me to start? It is too late.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I don't think it's too late. It's never too late and you are so young. You need to get away from all the users and takers. Learn how to say NO WAY. It's time.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

it's never too late, lovie! YOu deserve this life!! I wish and I've said it over and over, but I wish you lived near us,...I'd drop off coffee or tea for you when you're down. :( It's time you start taking your life and telling everyone to piss off! Course, this is coming from someone that avoids conflict, and has a very difficult time telling people no!!
Feel better lovie!! You still have your life-your feelings,..NO ONE can ROB YOU OF THAT!!! :)

Happy Valentines day!! :)
Always,
Elizabeth