Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentino Gone Up The Mountain..

It has been not a great day for me. Valentine massacre. I had been exchanging some crazy emails with a fin aid department. I thought applying to womens colleges will be a good experience. Especially these 2 had a high rep for prestige and scholarships and accepting diversity. But no. One college claimed it never got my application. (Cough: Mona Lisa is smiling). After I spent days pouring over their application instead of studying for my exams. Then the other college made me do a thesis essay of 5 pages, because my old school did not follow a grading policy for homeworks. Now this school's fin aid department claims it cannot meet my full need, some problem with the rules regarding my background. I was gonna call thm on blatantly being biased. I held my tongue. (Cough: Mona Lisa's sister is living up the mountain).
I have been facing a lot of problems, and I am totally up to my head. The only good thing is the eco research program I entered till April is going full swing. All the team mates are cool. If our thesis get through, it will be crazy miracle since my life had never seen good stuff happen.
And life goes one. I am becoming older by the day. 20s will pass me by one day and I never would knew wht a 20sth should hv lived like.
If u guys guessed through those clues, don't mention the names here. It is secret of the sisterhood..cough.

No comments: