Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chinese Resolutions from a Non-Chinese

My Chinese New Year Resolutions (I am not chinese of course) so far
A) Be more responsible and proactive in the college app process
B) Work hard on the remaining essays
C) Don't keep a lackluster attitude
D) Think first about myself more and keep a cork on my bleeding heart
E) Don't procrastinate

I try to think more. I had to withdraw on of the applications from "the sista school up the mount" since they they now claim they can't meet my full need after promising first. They are the ones who contacted me first to apply, recruiting me, sending me a lot e-mails. They said I will add diversity to their campus.

Maybe applying to many girls schools was a bad idea. I had applied to 3 but now 2 remains. I like the one in the East coast the better. They hv a great science faculty. But of course I like another co-ed college a lot. It is my dream school. How many colleges I applied? Uhm...

Work hard girl and I have some essays to deal with before the month is over. I am working on this really super school too which is way out of my league perhaps but a girl can dream. The environ suits me too because they dont hv frats and party assholes.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I never realized what a full time job the college application process could be. I think you get a A for effort and can't wait till the day you're accepted to the right school with the right scholarship. It will happen!