In These Small Moments of Hope
I woke up with a high fever. I have been having nightmares 2 days in a row. I am guessing now the all night assignments and exam studying are not the only source of my on again of again insomnia.
My headache is unbearable right now. I have been in a bad temper lately too with all the confusion and mess surrounding my college applications. You can see the sarcasm dripping over my past blog posts so.
But just now I opened my email box and this nice person "in charge" from one of the college I am applying said she really appreciates all the extra effort I have put in my application. I sent some extra writing works so I am glad. Anyway thousands of kids applied and I really thought my chances are next to none there since the school is very selective. With this email though, I felt giddy for a 1/2 hour. I thought I just share it here because I don't know anyone who will share this small moment of happiness with me back in the real world :). Well happiness exist in these small moments yeah?

2 comments:
Well, let me be the first to congratulate you and be giddy with you! WooHoo!!!!! GO Girl!!!
A nice reminder is always a wonderful thing regardless of the outcome!
I can't believe you're so sick though...Man, you deserve a serious break, and not just a mcdonalds burger, or was that the Burger King slogan.
I hope you feel better soon!!
Sincerely,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment