Twilight Zone
Not feeling well these past few days. Plus having to deal with the college stuff and all.
Monday was a bad experience. Scared the shit out of me. I had been working all night until early morning on the application stuff trying to compensate for the wasted time on my crazy relatives drama earlier before. Suddenly around 4.30 am, as I was typing on my laptop, I started breathing with difficulty. Every breath I took seemed to induce pain. Then my throat started to get this chocking feeling, tightening each passing minute. It was a scary experience.
But I still needed to finish some stuff online, and I thought damn sometimes maybe I overreact, and probably it is all in my head. I tried to ignore the increasing pain on my chest, grunting and heaving like an old lady, I stayed working on my laptop till 6 am. Finally, I turned in to get some rest, hoping rest will be the panacea I need. I could not sleep immediately, feeling pain with every breath I took in. Then 9 am, I woke up suddenly to the shouting of my neighbor outside on his stupid cell phone. My neighbors have loud voices!!
When I woke up, I found nothing had changed. I started having trouble even swallowing my own saliva, as my throat muscles started to feel like increasingly tightening. Large reddish rash like marks were appearing more and more as the day passed on my neck. I felt like someone was choking me.
I could not go back to sleep again, too worried about my college application, and trouble breathing as well. Throat pain was there to add to the spice (:
Well, if I keep paying attention to all these crappy sick symptoms, how am I ever going to finish my applications by the Jan 1 deadline coming up? I have to ignore everything, and it is not easy, since I got increasingly uncomfortable and tired as the day passed.
Today, I am breathing a bit easier again, but the choking feeling is still there and the damn sore throat as well. I need all this problems to go way, so I can focus on my application, my studying.
Stupid flu virus!! Pray for me, since I have been trouble praying for myself lately. Good health, good concentration, a full scholarship: my humble Christmas wishes :)
Starting to hate my laptop after staring at it for hours without any reasonable progress done on my applications. Bah!! The only gift the laptop has given me is a throbbing headache so far today.
Thank you for putting up with my complains. Sigh!

2 comments:
Just make sure you don't have anything in the house that could be causing these reactions. Carbon monoxide, mold, you name it. What you can't see can sometimes be dangerous. Just be careful. Okay?
Hope you are feeling better, friend, when you read this. It sounded like an allergic reactions. I am thinking of you.
Post a Comment