And There Was Light

Tired. Sometimes I feel there is too much weight on my shoulders. Heavy, cumbersome, too much to handle, afraid if forget to do something, leave something undone too long, I will plunge deeper into a dark hole without a way to climb out forever.
Still got a sore throat, and running a fever.
Late last night, just after midnight, the power went out in my neighborhood, probably due to the bad weather and the flooding in the surrounding towns. Luckily, I was working on my laptop connected to the power outlet, so I had a fully charged notebook for a few hours. Mosquitoes started bitting my legs savagely immediately when the house hit darkness. Kind of eerie it was, sitting alone in the quite darkness, staring blindly in the dark space. The rest of the neighborhood seemed oblivious to the power outage, I was probably the last night owl up at that our to notice the power outage. Power came back 3 1/2 hours later.
My horoscope today, what a way to begin the day , adding to my already black mood:
You might not be sure how you got yourself in so deep and now you must get yourself out of it as smoothly as possible. It may feel as if someone wants you to do something that doesn't feel right. Trust your instincts, even if you are tempted to withhold your emotional reaction and just go along with the flow. Remember, it will be easier to handle today than in a few days.

1 comment:
I like my dear Kyrie, you need to see a doctor...I know I sound like a mommy, or mom, but this is a long time..perhaps more rest? If I was near you, I'd bring you some chicken soup.
Rest well,
and Find Peace too! :)
Always,
Crusty~
Merry Christmas Dear Kyrie!
Post a Comment