Silent crying
A family member made me accompany her to get treatment for her diabetic swollen foot claiming it was my fault for forgetting to buy her medicine last week. Feeling guilty I went along. You know what she did? I had told her specifically that I am on a tight deadline and had applications to finish. First she went around the damn supermarket 6 times, why, claiming her grocery got finished but she went spent about 20 minutes staring at the damn shampoo aisle. Then she wanted to buy ice creams, cookies, food, food,food, argghhhh. Then finally dragging me to the pharmacy, she spent a minute getting her medicine and about 30 minutes asking about hair dye and shampoo. When I finally found my tongue telling her I want to leaving, she started screaming and shouting at me, saying it was my fault her feet got swollen on Christmas day. Then when I went home, she spent 3 hours verbally abusing me while I made weak attempt to do my essay. Why does this keep happening to me? I can't take it. Feel like crying. I have so many essays to finish and people are so inconsiderate. Nobody gets it. Just want to give up.

4 comments:
Just keep trying Kyrie, no matter how hard it is. I don't think you're the giving up kind of person. Could you hide out at a library?
NO!!!!!
You are not allowed to give up. You need to get those essays in. You will kick yourself later if you don't. Pick this next day, sit down, and just write until you can't write any more. Need some inspiration? I'll be back later today to see how you are coming along. I am going to do everything I can to help you, even if it's commenting on your blog 50 times a day. Keep your head up! YOU CAN DO THIS!
Please don't!
You are too strong and they don't respect you..I know your trying to help but you need must think of you...ask yourself this, "what would your dad tell you to do?" find that answer and you will go into this year of 08 with much weight off your back!
I'm here for you Kyrie!!
Always,
Crusty~
Kyrie,
How are those essays coming along? Doing alright?
Post a Comment