Scream!!
I feel like I need to scream!!!! Arggghhhhhhhhh! I am feeling so tensed up right now. I feel like I am facing a do or I die situation with these applications. Need to be sent by the 1st. SOB. Ahhhhhhh!! So many essays to finish. Yesterday, I was so tired after doing all of a family member's errands from morning until 8 pm that I slept flat out after coming home.
Now I need total discipline and a good working brain to finish these essays. Lazy brain, wake up!!

3 comments:
Write those essays from your heart. If the essays are about you, don't get technical. Write what you know. This way, they see that wonderful personality of yours!
Just do the best that you can. If I could, I'd give you more hours in the day. I'm so sorry it's so stressful.
find a peaceful pleasure in something for the next few days..
this may be a bad example, but whenever my Jackson is frustrated or stressed over something (usually his lego's) I tell him to step away from the item of frustration, the image, rather, and find something soft and welcoming to engage himself with.
I' hope it gets better, and I wish I could make it better...it will in time for you, without a doubt.
Oh, btw, thank you for your card! It brought a big smile to me, and I enjoyed it greatly! :) thank you for your kind words always, and for thinking of me!
Always,
Crusty~
"happy New year!"
Post a Comment