Moody Monday

Nothing much to update actually. I am having a colossal headache right now. I had to face a nagging relative in the morning, and my head started to throb even harder. Do this chore, do that chore...the demands are ceaseless yet again.
I am worried about my exam preparations for my study routine had not followed a steady pace lately. I am really disappointed with myself as I had been getting easily tired these past two months and easily distracted, so I have not been putting as much energy and devotion to my studies as I would have liked.
Sleep is still evading my eyes and I am afraid I am getting more neurotic than usual thanks to my sleep deprived brain.

8 comments:
I'd love to be sitting in one of those chairs. What a great scene.
I really hope you get some rest. You'll be able to function so much better and study like you want to.
heyy...make sure u dont overwork urself...
the mind works best when the body has got adequate sleep and it, adequate rest...:)
take care!
Hi Kyrie!!!
I arrived to your blog through Andrew's, to which I arrived through surfing blogspot in search of something good to read. I am from Argentina, and have a blog myself where I try to write what life is like... Hope to keep on reading your great posts!
and know what? You should not be so harsh on yourself for not been able to concentrate in your studies... you might be needning a real break... Hope you have been able to get rid of your splitting heachache by now!
Take care!
What a beautiful picture!!!! I love it!
Hava Great Wednesday!!! :)
Always,
Crusty~
there was that impending gloom you had a few posts back..the sirens were warning you of the future with the relative..grrrrrrrrrrr...
too bad you can't have the neighbors with their singing machine move near the relatives. :) hahaha...horrid but funny thought!
Feel well!
You will do excellent on the exams..without a doubt.
Always,
Crusty~
Lovely picture with your post!
Don't forget to remember to breathe, nice and deep.
Sometimes I take Melatonin before bed to help me get back to a regular sleep pattern. It is non-habit forming and is a natural remedy as Melatonin, is a naturally produced brain chemical, like endorphins. It also won't leave you feeling groggy when you wake up either.
Have a happy Thanksgiving!
Take Care,
P
How are you feeling today?
Happy Thanksgiving!!! :)
THinking of you and so thankful to know you!! And read you, and be your friend!!
Always,
Crusty!
Happy Thanksgiving!
don't forget about the tag, when you get a chance.
Post a Comment