Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Meanderings


Well after trying to avoid nightmares by avoiding sleep these couple of days, I finally fell flat on my face and caught some zzzz..zzs in the afternoons for the past 2 days around 2 to 3 hours, but the nightmares managed to catch up too. I guess there are too much jumbles and confusions in my mind the passing years have collected and they are manifesting right now in the realms of dreams.
I guess if I had become a misanthrope and kept a safe distance from all human beings in general, maybe my life would not have been such a pantomime..grrrr....

Anyway, I have a couple of exams coming ahead from November 30th onwards. Wish me luck. Actually, the institution I registered for the exams kinda screwed up or else I would have sat for the exam in the first week of November.
So, have been doing some serious studying. I cant believe how stupid I feel right now. I was going over some study materials with my online study group, and it's like everyone so well prepared and I am kind like way behind. Even my favorite Math subject is letting me down. I have been making careless mistakes and my mind seem so scattered now days. Sometimes I just let the everyday things in life pull me down. I really have to focus for these exams.
And other times, my mind just wanders off to the unpleasant past memories and the life regrets I have chalked up over the years, and I start to get depressed..Ughh

I really need some discipline for my mind and heart so I can concentrate for the coming exams.
I need to get some high scores here, and I am getting worried and agitated right now.

2 comments:

mosiacmind said...

hello...wow lots of people i know are dealing with sleep issues. i hope that your day is peaceful. i hope that you start to get good rest. what are the subjects that you are taking tests in?

Cheryl said...

I hope that you do better than you expect with your exams.

Maybe short naps are the thing for you right now. Try not to stress, and the sleep might come.