Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Getting Away From It All

I just want to get away from it all. I want to get away from the darkness that is hidden behind human eyes. From the cruelty that lies beneath sugar coated smiles. From the filthy greed that shadows every single act, word, and thought.

I want to get away from it all. From the nefarious self centeredness and selfishness of others. From the destructive poison that runs deep through their decaying souls. From the meaningless and shallow acts offered under the guise of kindness, but in truth is underlined by nauseating human darkness.

I want to get away from it all. From their noxious lies. From the manipulating words that drive their odious and corrupting motives. From those who feel their power and riches gives them the right to take away the innocent laughters that once rippled through the skies.

I want to get away from it all. I am sick of this world I see, a suffocating miasma of shallow humanity.

2 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

wow! That was wonderful to read!

Can I go with you?

Materialism-pisses me off
Judgement-pisses me off
not forgiving-pisses me off

Always,
Crusty~
Hang in there!!

Grad Student H said...

i'll come too, please