Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Getting Tagged!

This lazy Libran got tagged by Abbagirl74 yesterday! This is my first time getting tagged, so this should be interesting...hmmmm. Okay now, on with the rules of the Tag Game......

On your marks, Get Set, Ready, Go!

RULES OF THE GAME:

1) I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and
post these rules.

4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list
their names.

5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read
your blog.

Okay, now proceeding with the game...

Facts and habits:

1) I love the smell of books and I love to sniff the pages, whether it is a smell of yellowed crinkled old pages of a book hidden in a dusty old nook of an old library, or the crispy new pages of the latest Best Seller on a shelf in the Borders bookstore.

2) I like to learn curse words in different languages. Actually, I started out learning Mandarin and Cantonese like that totally unintentionally of course when I was in high school when a Chinese friend started teaching me curse words in those languages (okay now I am trying to pick up more decent and nice vocab in Chinese). Nowdays, my favourite catch phrase is Siao (means crazy in chinese) which I call myself aloud whenever I mess stuff up.

3) I love scary and spooky stuff. Right now, I am hooked onto Supernatural TV show.
I always love a good ghost story.

4) I love stuff with strawberry flavour from strawberry ice cream to strawberry milk to strawberry yogurt.

5) Sometimes I can be such a scatterbrain, forgetting where I misplaced a pen or a book and I will be hunting my misplaced possessions for hours.

6) I am uncomfortable with awkward silences in conversations and I quickly tend to babble to fill in the silence, talking all sort of nonsense even revealing totally stupid irrelevant details about myself in the process.

7) I always wanted to learn martial arts.

8) I am always wearing sneakers. Never wore high heal shoes in my life. Cannot the life of me remember the last time I ever wore sandals. My feet love my lovely ole sneakers.

I know I have to tag 8 people, but I am new in the blogging world so I could not come up with 8 people. I guess I have to make like Silver Surfer and surf more in the blog net from now on. Right now however, I could only come up with these names.

I am tagging Cheryl, Red Robin, b9505024brian, and Bethuel.

And the next 4 people who come by my blog and whose names are not mentioned above, consider yourself tagged! I need 4 more names, so please be cheerful bloggers and leave me a comment and join in the game.

4 comments:

Billy said...

I love the smell of books also. Going into a library is like stepping into heaven. I don't care for heels either. I am more of a sneaker, flats sort of girl. Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!

mosiacmind said...

Gosh I did not know there were so many other people who like to smell books....I am also a sneaker or sandle type person and never wore heels much even before I broke both ankles and both legs and now heels are not an option unless I wanted to fall on my butt lots..........yippe my computer is letting me leave comments

mosiacmind said...

It is me again....thanks for your comment on my blog. I would say that I am tagged but cannot really think right now of things that are really interesting about me except for things with mental illness(s) but those things are not really interesting.............hope that you have a good day.

Granny said...

I find your blog interesting reading - words that are from your heart. Will come back to read more when I have time.