Sunday, April 29, 2007

I opened the envelope

I finally opened the envelope just now. I did NOT get the scholarship. I was disappointed of course. They included a pretty long letter saying how it was being awarded to another applicant.
Actually right now I am suppose to being doing research and come up with a thesis in quite a tough topic I personally feel. I was struggling with the research the whole evening and after reading the scholarship rejection, I was in no more mood to do any studying and started playing video games. Hopefully, I will cool down enough to continue with my reading and come up with a thesis.
I should hv guessed I wont get the scholarship since the institution only gives out awards to a limited number of students. Well I just hv to patiently wait from other places I applied.
I am just feeling down right now.

No comments: