Wht have I been up to
I just finished drefragmentizing my laptop's hardrive. This is the first time I hv done the defragmentation since I bought my laptop last December. Already, I feel my laptop is running more smoothly! I think this was something I had to do because my hardrive is filled with a disarray of all sorts of files and documents. I hv a bad habit, whenever I am working on an assignment I will download n keep all sort reference materials, and after finishing my paper, I would not clear all those connected files. I spent all those hours doing all tht research so I just cant bring myself to discard thm after finishing my work. I tell myself maybe I will use those materials again for sth else.
I somehow managed to complete my thesis n emailed my assignment by the 3 clock deadline. I had exactly 33 seconds left before the 3 clock deadline whn I emailed the paper! I took on this additional project myself but I had doubted I would be to able to complete it since I am basically a science scholar and the paper was on economical philosophies. Philosophy I could handle but economics was a totally alien thing to me. Anyway I surprised myself. I did not sleep for 2 nights straight doing this project and my eyes are hurting like hell right now.
I received my second scholarship rejection via online last night. I hv not told anyone yet. I usually try not to show how upset I am and will hide behind my sarcastic sense of humour .

No comments:
Post a Comment