Is it me? Or is the world getting more disgusting every day? It is like someone clicked a magic switch recently that has made swines become classy than the people I meet these days. Seriously, what is with the vulgar behaviors going around?
Is it me? Or is the world getting more disgusting every day? It is like someone clicked a magic switch recently that has made swines become classy than the people I meet these days. Seriously, what is with the vulgar behaviors going around?
Posted by
SpringMist
at
Saturday, August 02, 2008
3 comments:
Hey. First-timer here at your blog. Love your opinions. we need more people in the word like you to let their voices soar!
Ellie :)
Swines eh? I have to agree. The world is getting more disgusting every day. It makes it that much harder to find the good in things.
not to mention how much it's an instant gratification type world as well.
maybe that's the problem?
elizabeth
Post a Comment