Bacteria, fungus, and cleaning to be done


I am trying to get rid of these yucky stuff that came from the leaking water from my roof. This black stuff is stuck on my floor and I am pretty sure it has tons of bacteria in it. After the water finally started to dry of the floors, now this is the aftermath.
The floors in the back rooms had been flooded for so long and when I finally got the plumber to fix the plumbing problem, the cleaning left to be done and the fungus left behind is disgusting.
I don't know how to get rid of this revolting fungus, and every time I go near it, my throat start to ache and there seem to be black stuff floating in the air of this area too.

3 comments:
how did that happen?
Use a cleaner specialized in cleaning fungus. If that doesn't work, you may have to retile. Try and get that cleaned as soon as you can. It can definitely be a health hazard and we don't want anything happening to you before school starts!
yes my dear Kyrie, Abba is correct! Make sure you find a mask and rubber gloves because you don't want to inhale that.
If you need to for the time being depending on how deeply penetrated the fungus mold is, use bleach...that disinfects it..
but can't gty it..becareful you can get so sick from that. :(
always,
ebs
Post a Comment