Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here and bored

I am in college guys now. wohoo. But I am bored with orientation and all. It is really dull. Miss u all. And I miss home too. This town is really really small and the star attraction is supposed to be the WallMart but tht place here is dry to the bone.

3 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

YEA!!! i'm glad for you boredom and all..
hmm,..sounds like you have lots of time on your hands....but there's always a positive with a boring negative.

Happy learning!
elizabeth

Billy said...

Well, start exploring. Surely the neigboring towns have something interesting. As soon as classes start, I am sure it will get better. Hopefully there will be some interesting people to get to know.

Hang in there. Would you like me to send you a care package?

Cheryl said...

Classes will start soon and then you'll be really busy. And you're far away from the meanies, right? Anything has to be better than that. I hope you do really well and enjoy the fruits of all your hard labor.