A Page from My Book

Damn it is raining still. It is never ending. And I feel so sleepy..
But I love the smell of the rain intermingled with the brown earth..Splatter, splatter, splatter...The fresh smell of nature..The chilly wind or is it a fresh earthy breeze...
Do I smell?
Ya, sadly..blah. I am not one to care about my personal hygiene that much but even I am getting on my own nerves :)
Lazy bones?
No, but a part of me is. Too frozen by fear most of it, immobilizing me to think or act or behave sanely.
Why? Have you finally lost it?
Perhaps. It is mid of March. College decisions will start to come soon. Crazy season. Sanity takes a back seat even more.
I am trying to focus on other stuff. On my eco project, on studying Chemistry, hell ya on being a total nerd.
And the volunteer thing is going to start too. Actually I am more of a environment juckie. Can you tell? So animal rights cause is kinda new to me. A new perspective to work on being stronger. I used to think I am a vegan, so I am doing my part. Sadly, there is a lot I don't know. They sent me bunch of stuff I should read, and yeah I didn't know.
Oh yeah, has the world economic slump affected me?
There is one? Nobody told me! How dare they! LOL. It is hard to be affected when you live like a hippie! Lifestyles I guess. I am so used to living a separate and simple life that I feel so uncomfortable if forced to leave it. Choices.
Why do people with money always complain about money?
It is an eternal question. But I feel so rich.
Solution?
Don't let the green paper subjugate you. Repeat after me: I am nobody's slave let alone of crinkly bunches of lifeless papers.
Now don't you feel pretty, happy and free?

3 comments:
I hope you are still taking your vitamins. With the lack of sunshine you really need that vitamin D (comes with A, but you need vit. C to unlock it's potential).
You have so much to do, keep that energy up and take care of yourself. You can't save anything if you can't take care of yourself. You know the old saying, "Don't burn the candle at both ends." Hint: Your the candle. :)
Go shower, it will make you feel better. I am connected to water, it revitalizes me. Like using a mana potion in video game. ha,ha,ha
I wash my hair every other day though. I can get away with it because my hair is healthy and not too oily. It also saves water if there is one less part to wash.
I love that frozen cooked squash from Western Family, what is it like 69 cents. It is true comfort food. Lots of nutrients, warm and yummy. Add a bit of butter and brown sugar, ahhh, sunshine in a bowl.
Take Care,
P
sunshine, shower, and satisfying meals..stick with the s's and then breathe!
I'm back! missed you,
always,
Elizabeth
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment