What's Up?
I am really feeling sleepy today. I just finished the rest of the additional essay stuff I took on for one college and emailed thm. I don't feel it is my best effort though. There was some major stuff going down here in the weekend in my state and my town. Kinda freaky, can't get into details though since I did not want to reveal my place of origin on the world wide web. You never know these days. I hear this guy got fired because wht he wrote in his blog, and 2 students got their acceptance withdrawn thanks to myspace. And trolls slum through facebooks. Yikes.
I am very guarded about my privacy online because I am applying to colleges and I don't want a boxing match with my uncles. I haven't seen any of them recently though.
Anyway, I am backlogged on my assignments for my eco project. And I had signed up as a volunteer on Thursday for this animal rights group. I didn't know what motivated me. I really was planning to volunteer from May, but when I saw their website accidentally, I just went for it. Well it is Monday, and they have the emailed me a long sundry of stuff I will be doing. And they also want me to submit an essay on which animal issue I feel strongly about. They want to gauge me. Can I write I hate puppies being locked in tiny cages in pet shops? Too pedestrian maybe? I don't know.
Anyway, if I tell people I know tht I signed up, they will say I am crazy. Since we already applied to school and there is no need to submit EC resumes anymore, they will think I am kokooo.
:) You got to hear some of this people. It is like they plan their life to impress colleges from how many hours u "have" to do community service, how many hours u play this sport, how many hour u do tht. If u are not a president of a club, u are an outcast to ur college. (:
Well, wait ya all for the next update.

No comments:
Post a Comment