Chill
So, I gotta dig through my desk right now. So not looking forward to it (:. I misplaced a notebook and some forms, but my desk looks like a Borneo jungle, just need a sword to cut through the clutter. Been putting it off. Just been lazy since yesterday. And tired. I so feel like I need a break but at lost on wht to do. I haven't played computer games for nearly 6 months, so I tried my hand in it yesterday but it felt so boring and tedious.
Nothing much lately but worried about you know the big future. What will happen to the girl rejected by her family cause she is broke? When u have nothing, even your own relatives turn their back on you unless when they want some punching bag.
Game plan, shoot, I just need to chill for the weekend. I have been saving money so been frugal lately. No sundaes, personal pan pizzas, McD apple pies, nothing. Scared about my future, I just want people to respect me, ya know.

3 comments:
Well, I respect you totally! I think you have amazing self control and you are so smart. Do you own a camera? Perhaps some picture taking will help as an outlet. I do that sometimes. Keep your head up.
Chill is a good thing, especially when you've been working non-stop. You deserve respect!
I respect you. And am proud of you for going for college. :-)
Post a Comment