Incense of the Unearthly Hour
The strong smell of incense hangs in the air today. I live between a Buddhist family and a Hindu family, and naturally such smells will invade the air here in the wee hours of the mornings and late evenings, and there are days someone will feel they want to pray near midnight, so yes I will receive an extra dosage of incense smoke during unearthly hours. The strong sounds of my sneezing will invade the air too :).
It had been raining heavily these past few days, and the storm today has just abated.
My pulse has been racing uncontrollably since yesterday, I am not sure of the reason. Feeling drowsy.
So many documents to get ready to mail to schools, but nothing seem to be following schedule. Urghh.

2 comments:
How's the mold attack? I hope you are able to get rid of it quick. If it is mold you can see, use a solution of bleach and water. Keep everything as dry as possible, as the moisture will cause it to spread. If there is an odor, good old fashioned baking soda will do the trick.
Get that stuff out of there before it really affects your health. It can be very dangerous.
want that smell to go away? or maybe try meditating along with their scents...
but to rid your nose of it, buy some oranges, peel them, stick them in the oven on a cookie sheet (The peeled rinds) and bake 325 for 15minutes..open up your oven for a few minutes, and allow the citrus to waft underneath your nose..that always helps me when I'm crabby, sleepy, tired, worn out..the citrus rinds.
Feel better!!
Always,
Crusty~
Post a Comment