Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fatty Fish Lips


I feel like Lizzie McGuire today (:. I had dinner of canned mushroom like usual, and the second I finished my last bite, my upper lip begun to swell. Then the numbness began. Now, both, upper and lower lips, swollen so fat that I look like some fish from Nemo. And the swelling has spread to my left face. The date on the can said 2008 Dec, but I am betting on my fish face it is the cause of my allergy today. I always buy these cans for their cheap price tag and not so bad taste.

I went to the post office yesterday to mail my application fees checks, a bit overdue (:. I was sitting for more than an hour at the bus stop for a stupid bus to come to get to the post office. I hate waiting, tick tick tick. I could have been doing a lot of things in tht time but wht to do, I am at the mercy of the public transport. I can't read whn I am tensed up, waiting to go somewhere. So tick tick tick. I could have walked but the Post office but it is really too far, took me around ages once and I was a cross-country runner. Traveling around my town to get stuff done is a journey itself. Getting down the bus afterwards, I had to run all the way the 1/2 hour walk to the post office from the bus terminal drop, panting and gasping because they close the office down here at 4.30 pm.
Made it. Since I attended 3 schools, there has been some problems getting my 11th grade transcripts sent in time. I finally got that problem solved yesterday too, but I the transcripts have not been mailed yet. Today, I have to write 3 essays, I hope I can hack it, on why I want to attend this and this college. Been doing researches on one of those colleges yesterday, a place I love, and I hope I can pull it through with its essay.

Fat swollen face signing off. Kyrie out.

1 comment:

Billy said...

I know you are going to do just great on those essays. Speak from your heart. You do it so well on your blog. Pretend the essay is a blog. Heck, post an essay on your blog! Maybe it will come easier for you that way. Just trying to help. :)