Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tired and Drowsy


I was so drowsy these couple of days, but when I actually tried to get some zzzs, I kept waking up every half an hour. Lousy insomnia! Plus, my mind is kinda tensed about everything I think.
So, I decided to clean my place top to bottom. And when I start to do something, I kinda get carried away, and I get particular to the very last detail! I am really tired right now and there is still some more cleaning to be done.
I realize to my horror that my place has become a real hideout for the dust monsters! Despite being in a residential area, my house is situated right next to a mini "highway"! Large trucks and a endless stream of traffic on my humble neighborhood street is in truth responsible to the dust and grime horror scene at my place right now. And don't anyone dare to say, "Kyrie, could it be your messy persona is partly to blame for the horror scene at your house?"
Tomorrow is gonna to be a sneeze fest after all the dust I am inhaling right now. Yes, I have my own fair share of allergies that I don't have the heart to bore you guys some more, but I avoid taking anti-histamines ever since I heard their long term use of side effects. And I HAD taken a lot of those crappy tablets in my younger days.
I am too tired right now. And there is something regarding my college application that is worrying me to death. I will update on that later. It is a crappy situation from my perspective.

A Christmas picture to inspire those tired souls like me!!

5 comments:

Billy said...

The picture is beautiful! I have been on a cleaning spree since last week. I have to work in stages. By the time I get completely done with the house, it's time to start back over again. I guess that's the way it's suppose to work.

Anonymous said...

That is one amazing tree.

Andrew said...

I did some cleaning this morning to compliment my new Christmas tree. Take it easy and don't get too worn out. You know I worry about you. Hope you sleep well tonight and I will stop in again soon! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Such nice festive tree pics you have posted. I like them all! You know it's funny, when I have a lot to do or think about I always go into a cleaning frenzy. You know it's really bad when I'm buffing the bottom of the pots!

I hope you get the sleep you deserve soon, it is really important to the body. Are you sure you won't try som natural Melatonin? Lack of sleep really puts a stress on the body includind the heart. Even people in their 20's can get sudden heartattack syndrome.

I'm just sayin', Take Care of yourself!!!!!!! Please.

I hope that positive end of Karma will kick in for you soon too!

Many well wishes.
P

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

THE DUST monster! HAHAH..sorry to laugh at your cost, but I do know how you feel...projects like dusting and cleaning always grow into something else over here too!

I hope things get ironed out with your college application!!

Always,
Crusty~
by the way, I love the picture of that tree!!!