Friday, December 14, 2007

My Christmas Complain List


Uggh. Suddenly got weird looking rashes on my face and throat. My throat, lungs and head are burning up, and the inside of my mouth feels like on fire. I kept waking up every couple of minutes last night. My mouth feels itchy and scratchy as well. I keep drinking water every 5 minutes. I really feel lousy. What a time to get sick. I hardly got anything done yesterday on my applications. I hardly could muster a clear thought to come up with a decent essay right now. Still have no clue how I am gonna solve the recommendation letter problem on top of all my other problems. More exams in January, and I hardly got any studying done. Stupid crappy flu bug. So much work to be done, and I feel really out of it. I am in no mood even to look at my applications, thus making me feel guilty. I hope tomorrow my health will go back to normal, and I can get back on track.
The flu/cold is messing with my head, and I keep forgetting stuff, plus pulling me into bouts of delirium. I am getting too confused to deal with stuff right now. I think I heard someone calling out "Hello, Hello" at my front door around 8 pm yesterday but I did not go out to check. I am in no mood to deal with anyone especially complaining relatives.
"Go away flu"! I hope I don't miss any deadlines, getting depressed thinking about that. I hardly can move right now, even my shoulders feel heavy (:.

1 comment:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

to me it sounds like Hand foot and mouth and it's a viral cold that people can get. My kids have had it before..quite common although it sounds dreadful.
It's a rash, sore throat, rash on hands, sometimes feet, sometimes in mouth or on face...
and it lasts a week or so. it is contagious but not like the kind where you have to steer clear of pregnant women that one is called Fifths disease.

Feel better soon, okay?
Always,
Crusty~