Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Experiencing Obfuscation

The genius that I am wanted to avoid the nightmares I have been getting lately, so I started to avoid sleep altogether these past few days. I stayed up reading throughout the nights, and now my head feels totally blur. Yes, this confirms it, I am a total idiot sometimes, but I hate nightmares, for after having one, I will be walking all day as if something dark and heavy is pressing upon my consciousness.
Anyway, I kept hearing tenacious wailing of police sirens throughout the nights this week. Something is up, I can feel the edginess in the air.
Then, the Chinese neighbors next door have discovered the karaoke machine since last week. They start blasting that wretched contraption from 7 pm on the dot until way after midnight, playing along to songs that sound like old ladies wailing. Banshees can sing better than that I kept thinking.
I am probably not making any sense right now, since I have a really gigantic headache.

P.S. Get well soon Crusty!! Found a Greece photo for ya!

6 comments:

Pri said...

heehee u should make ur chinese neighbours read this post...
that swud surely put an end to the 'karaoke' sessions and also hopefully ur headache :D
take care!

Cheryl said...

You'll feel so much better with some sleep. You know me and the smile thing. It helps.

Billy said...

I hate nightmares. But I hate not getting sleep worse. Hope it gets better for you.

Andrew said...

Get some rest dear friend. I am pulling for you to overcome those nightmares. I've been sleeping so soundly with peaceful dreams that I want you to have that joy as well. My heart hurts when you are not feeling well.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

YOU ARE SOOO SWEET!! Thank you very very much!!!!

I'm much better now..So I think I need to give you your card back!! :)
Hope things are better now..and much sleep is filled up on!
Always,
Crusty~
nightmares are dreadful, I know.
damn Karaoke!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

P.S. I want to be there sooo bad!!!!!!How about Greece with a Sundea?! :)

Always,
Crusty~