Need To Calm Down

My heart beat is racing, and mind had been randomly going over actively all over the place. I guess I have hit the neurotic category today. I really need to calm down, and steady myself.
I am a normally calm person, to the extent of being overly serene and unnoticeable, blending to the background with the surroundings. But if something upsets me, hence you will see this side of me, it is my mind's way of reacting to untoward disturbances. I really should stop letting my relatives getting into my head since it really unnerves me. When I muster some strength to stand up for myself, the crazed arguments I get myself into them unnerves me even more. My body get shaky, my head starts throbbing uncontrollably and mind starts spinning in random directions, trying to run away from the recent debacles, increasingly hitting the over active speed button.
I tried surfing the Net, reading my favorite blogs, but my mind still keeps racing faster than my increasingly rapid pulse as if both are in a race to see which can topple the other in the end. It has been couple of hours already, but this stupid mind of mine spurred by the recent angry argument is going on a hyperactive overdrive still, refusing to return back to its original ground level. I need to calm down pronto. If not, I will not be getting anything done today. I already back slided on my personal time table yesterday.

2 comments:
slipping away from the world and ppl u want to ignore by listenin to ur fav music helps...
i do tht times like these and it feels good...
once again,i know its easier said, but ppl who dont care shouldent matter...
hope u get yesterdays work upset all back in shape today .
hugzz
I love the picture you posted along with this. What I wouldn't give to be behind that sheet of rain right now..it hides tears..rain does!
Always,
crusty~
Post a Comment