Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Sere Spirit


I found myself weeping, crying on the floor just now. My body is shaking, trembling as I write this.
My family were at me again. I just can’t take this anymore. Being subjugated again and again to this mental abuse.
My throat feels hoarse, dry from all the crying.
They are searing my spirit, hopes, my will to live.
When foolish me tried to stand up today, I was screamed, shouted at repeatedly for daring to raise my voice.
I just can’t bare the mental torture anymore. Years of emotional blackmail is eating away the very last glimpses of my hopes and dreams.
They are taking away my will to think, to dream, to have hopes, and to feel every day.
My mind feels numb.
A sere spirit is all that to be seen in me soon.

They are robbing me of very last threads of sanity.
Sucking away my soul, my thoughts, and the very last threads of aspirations that I had try to cling on to.

Every time I had foolishly tried to get up again, to build those now fragile of aspirations of mine again and again, they find a way to break my spirit, my fragile hopes, as my spirit crumbles back to ground again.

I am hoping, crying for the day when my mind, my spirit can truly be free forever, perhaps only possible when it forever forges with the sky or the sea. Perhaps.

1 comment:

Pri said...

i know its easier said than done...but dont live for the ppl around u cos they dont seem to care...instead live for urself and for the ones who love u...
try forgetting everyone else.its goin to be tough but u can do it...
dont let the wrong ppl scratch ur soul soo easily...life's a bitch believe me.u gotta be strong to face it..u gotta be brave to scare it away...

tk care!