Saturday, September 29, 2007

Messy World



I guess I really could use some clarity of mind these days, with the way things are going in my life. Instead of blindly going with the flow of confusion that I always seem to find myself in the middle of, I really need to take a step back and try to reintroduce back some order into my messy world.

I really need to learn how to stop letting people, i.g. my relatives, mess up with my life's priorities, what I need to get done on time.
Maybe I should start with something simple like making a timetable to allocate me some time for my self-study, researching scholarships, etc. I need to list out what is important for me so I won't forget and get sidetracked, and then start screaming for example that the scholarship deadlines are approaching. I did to get my affairs in order :) .

3 comments:

Billy said...

I think that is a great idea. Is there a college counselor you could talk to about what steps to take next? Good for you! Having a plan of action is the first step.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I agree with abba...that would be a wonderful suggestion.
If you lived close I'd say pop over for some coffee and lets chat. :)
Hope things are improving..and rest assured you have the strength to overcome the things you feel you need changing!
Thinking of you,
Always,
Crusty~

Pri said...

yeps...i see a careful and systematic planner getting back on track...:)

good to hear tht gurl...keep it up!
hugzz