The Cacophonies of Rain

I keep hearing the spatter of rain on my window sill. A rainy day. Nothing lyrical about the sound I concur. More so getting on my nerves actually as the sound has been accompanying me the whole day while I am sitting on my desk, working on some scholarship essays.
The essays are kind of a long shot, but I am hoping, as always, figures crossed, as usual.
Well I completed 3 pieces. A wee bit pleased with myself I got all that work done in a day. Now how good are those essays is another matter all together of course! Maybe it sucks, maybe not, maybe it is just mediocre. My opinion perhaps of my own works probably be tainted by my subjectivity. Either I will be too full of myself or too hard on myself :).
As I said, I concur I have to get more organized in my efforts to continue my education one day, no more moping around. Too many regrets have already wrecked me so far. No more feeling left behind by my friends as well. Got to get my act together.
Plus, in addition, I have to learn to protect myself more, so nobody will ever hurt me again. There is just too much darkness out there, darkness I will never allow to invade my fragile existence. There is enough darkness that I have seen already. Never again.
Hey it is October first officially. 12 more days to my birthday. Well, on the bright side 13 at least is not falling on a Friday this time around. I used to get jibes in school when that happened.

3 comments:
Great job on getting those essays done. Now quit second guessing yourself on them. I am sure they are good. So, you have a birthday on the 13th. Make sure you do a post so we can all wish you a happy birthday.
I love the positive feel to this post. Keep it up Kyrie. You will go far!
yeppers..the countdown starts now!! :D
now let me start guessing ur age...heehee :p
Post a Comment