Scatterbrain
It has been sort of a merry-go-round week. For a scatterbrain like me, a hectic week means I keep forgetting stuff until the last second.
If you had caught "Hail To The Thief" album by Radiohead (one of the greatest band ever on planet Earth!!) , you probably have heard this song, "Scatterbrain" which has been one of my favourites for ages.
Scatterbrain by Radiohead
Lyrics:
I'm walking out in a force ten gale
Birds thrown around, bullets for hail
The roof is pulling off by its fingernails
Your voice is rattlin' on my window sill
Yesterday's headlines blown by the wind
Yesterday's people end up scatterbrain
Any fool can easy pick a hole
I only wish I could fall in
A moving target in a firing range
Somewhere I'm not
Scatterbrain
Somewhere I'm not
Scatterbrain
Lightning fuse, powercut
Scatterbrain
There is a video on YouTube I think is cool for this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElk1GQteH4
This is another video version of the song (live performance):

2 comments:
I love radiohead..I think of that song quite a bit! I hope you're feeling a bit more relaxed now. Course, it's monday, and monday's always suck. So, here's to a good start to tuesday!!! :)
I loved how you wrote about how you were feeling, added the words to the song, and then added the song for video viewing..great touch!!
Always,
Crusty!
Yes, It's Monday. A new week. What adventures are in store for you? Good ones, I hope.
Post a Comment