Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Want To Be The Brave White Knight

DA DEDEDEDEDE... I feel like I am on a caffeine high right now, like I just gulped on my 12th cup of coffee, even though I just had two. My mind seems to have gone on a hyper drive, and my body seems to be shaking high on caffeine buzz. I gulped down 2 1/2 cans of Diet Coke couple of hours ago, maybe that's where the caffeine high came from. DEDEDEDEDE...that seems to be rhythm governing my already predisposed nervous self right now.

I finally managed to wrestle the rest of the form I needed from Miss Moira, the lady in the college admin office, last week. In truth, I actually got the forms by adopting a subservient attitude towards the lady, begging and pleading, even though I am not at all fault here as she had conveniently forgotten to mail half of the forms I needed. I hated it in having to become a obsequious person when dealing with her, which is against my nature. Reminds me of how my uncles expected me to behave around them. Arghh I hate the feeling, and when I saw my daily Tarot in my email yesterday, showing a proud and brave knight, unafraid to stand up against being trodden over, I wished that I was that knight so much! I do not want to be a timid compliant mouse!

Yesterday, I finally mailed the forms all filled up needed to register in taking some extra credit exams during my gap year right now. Now, wish me luck for the discipline needed for self-study in preparing for the exams!

Image- copyright 1998 Lmage o Scarabeo S.r.l.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I wish you courage and self-discipline. Careful of those caffeine buzzes! You know I love them, but only when I'm not working.

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

But you seem like a Knight-to overcome your nerves with that rude woman at school..no one should have to beg and plead for paperwork-not one bit.

so basically a total of 4cups of caffeine-diet coke and coffee-
becareful when you come down, you'll crash. Yuck.
Always,
Crusty~