I Need Some Motivation!
I am yawning non-stop right now. I got a Chem textbook opened on my left, and a Chem Review software CD on my right. I am trying to motivate myself again down this self study track without the presence of classrooms yet again. Having had to take time off from high school and junior college before, I find myself once more down the well trodden and familiar road of self study. Still it has been hard to get back on track with Chemistry these few days.
My old counsellor had emailed me saying she is mailing me some important forms last week, and I have been running to the porch every morning like a puppy every time I hear the mailman's footsteps. The forms still have not arrived, and I hope the forms do not get lost in the mail!
I do need some motivation, a bang on my head perhaps!!

1 comment:
Need some mojo? Perhaps you could take your book out on the porch if it's not too hot to read and study. Is there a local school you could visit and sit in on a class? Perhaps you could rent some mad scientist movies? :) kidding...
Post a Comment