Crappy Week
It has been a crappy week. My self confidence has been at an all time low. I have been questioning myself over and over again. I had to face certain issues and more that I had been trying to avoid this week. One the sunny side, as it turns out I may have the sixth sense since a certain bad dream I had last week actually turned out to be real this week! Now would not it be great if only I can actually get good dreams showing what a wonderful future that could lie ahead for me? Sigh!
I am so tired of everything and I totally feel like I am wandering aimlessly away from my goals and focus farther and farther everyday. I am feeling like I am sinking deeper and deeper into an abyss and everyday my academic goals seem to be getting more and more out of focus. I just want to scream out to the world that "I am not prepared to let go" but my self motivations seem to have abandoned me lately. I just want to find my old self again, the person who used to never give up.

5 comments:
You should check out Amanda's post from Tuesday :http://mydisplaced.blogspot.com/
CMT is helping her. Some positive thinking could help you get back on track.
Hope tomorrow's a better day for you, my friend.
Yes I can leave a message for you today....Hope that during all that is going on that you are taking good care of yourself. I hope that you can relax some this weekend.
Thinking of you and hoping that your weekend is going better.....
Let the old self go. Let the new self be a different person, someone who is more confident, some who knows when to let things go. Not give up, but let things go. Sometimes you have to let go in order to move forward. Cheers to the crappy week. That would make two of us. However, never give up on your dream for your academic goals. You can do this. You are stronger than you know.
You haven't posted in a while. Come back!
Post a Comment