Evading The Time Bomb Called Relatives
So far I have managed to evade the crazy old goats a.k.a my relatives, but the minute they catch up with me, I know they will bitch so bad I will probably loose the last thread of my sanity. It is just I so finely tuned to their ways, they will blast me with so much cruel words that will haunt me for weeks to months, robbing me of my last ounces of self confidence. No wonder I am such a nervous wreck, all jitters and totally as if loaded on espressos. Sigh!
The worst part is this an important month. I have exams coming up in end of May and first weeks of June. I have 3 assignments to finish by 25th of May. And I have tons of scholarships applications that have deadlines this month. If I face my crazy relatives, I will become totally messed up and unable to face my commitments to my education since my relatives have an unique way of screwing me up mentally.
I am getting jittery and totally stressed out.

1 comment:
Good luck with the exams!
Post a Comment