Saturday, April 7, 2007

Killer Migraine!

I had been working on yet another scholarship application the whole night till the wee hours of the morning and I finally finished my work around 6.30 a.m. I am really doubtful about this application though. I tried to get some sleep afterwards before I sent in the application in the afternoon but I could not sleep a wink. And finally the 3rd day of my migraine became an entire monster of its own.The migraine brought on an onslaught of photophobia, phonophobia, blurry eyesight, n weird smells n loss of taste. I started getting thirsty the whole day. When I was finishing up the application around 6a.m. I suddenly could hardly make out the words as my head started to feel like it was gonna burst. Whn I tried to get some rest, my mind started running everywhere n all sort of thoughts started racing too. I finally gave up on the idea of sleep and went off to send in the application with fingers crossed.
I tried to nap in the evening but it was so hot, I only managed to catch a few minutes of snooze. I now look like a panda bear with sunken eyes and large dark circles around thm. It was always been a dream of mine to backpack through Shanghai, the Paris of Asia Pacific region, and I always try to learn Mandarin n Cantonese but my goal was to assimilate with the locals n certainly not with the local animals!

No comments: