I wish I was Spidey!
I am not feeling well today. My mouth feels blah, tasteless. So, I just had a light dinner of 2 small steammed buns made out of rice flour and some tomato soup. Right now, I am coughing like an idiot. Probably due to the 2 ice creams cones I had to make myself feel better in the evening! Yeah and after tht I had a strawberry milkshake! Whenever I am feeling down, I treat myself with strawberry milky stuff!
So I have not heard back yet regarding all the scholarship applications I had sent out. I got a sinking feeling that all will be rejections. I hv to face it tht nothing good ever happens to me despite all the effort tht I put in. I decided to break my self impossed being frugal code this weekend and bought myself a comic book tht I wanted for so long. I just wanted some distraction.
The only things in the near horizon tht I hv to look forward to is "Minutes to Midnight" album release by Linkin Park n the Spider Man 3 movie. How pathetic is my life?
Dont any of u reading this dare to answer yes!

2 comments:
Thanks for coming by my site and commenting on my post.
Thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment