3.45 a.m. And Coffee Don't Mix
It is about 3.45 a.m. right now and the genius that I am have just gulped down a big mug of coffee. So I guess you could say I am breeding my insomnia. It is non intentional of course! I just bought a new cheap brand of coffee the other day but the caffeine level seem to be way higher thn my usual cups of coffee. Apparently the new coffee beans hail frm the exotic island of Indonesia.
While I pretty much used to living alone since my teens, sometimes these nights of solitude can play tricks on my minds and get on my nerves. I never open my room window at nights these days after hearing a ghost story about a girl who was studying at 2 am and upon whn hearing a strange noise, she had looked out of her window only to attacked by a ghost child!
Even writing this is giving me the creeps! I know I am not going to sleep today what with the coffee and entertaining the ghostly thoughts!
Poor me! Anyone who visits my blog please do say hi today! I am on my last nerves tonight. I feel like I am gonna jump out of my skin!

No comments:
Post a Comment