Friday, March 30, 2007

It Was A Stormy Evening

5 p.m. now n there is a pretty big storm out there. My room has become pitch black. Yesterday round this time we had an electric storm. The lightnings were coming frm all places and some were like directly into ur eyes. It was totally cool though! Today the lightnings n thunder hv started again but I hope it does not get bad like yesterday.
I had my lunch at 3.45 p.m. I usually have it after 3p.m. and I never take breakfast not even a cup of coffee. This stupid habits of mine is not doin much for the healthy course of lifestyle I had resolved to follow. Whn I was 17 I had once weighed 35 kg- I had gotten very sick n was during one of the horrible times of my life , I had kept missing school n went to take my exams one day after a long period of absence, I learnt tht rumours had spread around school tht I was dying and some even thought I had already died. Good thing my results never took the hit though.
Now in my twenties, my weight is around 45 kg n I resolved to become more stronger n healthier so I have to significantly improve my eating habits.
I hv a ton of work in the Island but I keep putting it off. I hv to get my act together.

No comments: