My roommate is psycho. Nuf said. I been so tired, and the homework is too demanding in this school. It is the weekend, and I am writing a paper at 1 am. I am going to church tomorrow and have to wake up early for this volunter thing I gave my word and now kinda regreting cause of my schedule. I missed nearly 2 hourse of my job last week because a meeting with my adviser, and now have to put in extra hours next week on my campus job. I had ramen noodles for lunch/dinner, and my stomach is growling now.
I miss my old life and my town these days. There is nothing like home and your own bed you know.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Please let me send you a care package. I have put up my email address under my blog profile. Shoot me an email and I will get one sent by next week.
How are you???
:)Elizabeth
KYRIE for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HMU @ BigDickTivonte on the Gram if you wanna get plowed by my 8 inch extendo dick its better than any kind of medicine and u lookin kinda down gurl
Post a Comment