Friday, May 2, 2008

Changes On The Horizon

Right. Notice I changed my blog name. Kinda paranoid.

Yeah I was inspired by Gossip Girl.
Maybe I should have my own gossip updates too.

Big update. I officially changed my college decision this week. I had been wrestling all through April. I switched from my previous choice. It was a very difficult choice since I loved my first one better. But I had my pragmatic reasons. I coming to the South now. Gosh I hope I can fit in this new place. Is it difficult to understand Southern slang?


It is gonna be a big move for me in September.
Finished my internship also on May1st. I was so busy in April with the project proposal. My team sort of threw all the work on my head, and completely abandoned their work. Only on girl shaped up during the last week to help out. The other two stopped showing up after the 2nd week of April and never returned my emails.
But you can imagine how damn confusing it was.
However, guess what the institution said my work was really good. And my name has been nominated as one of the top participants. I just found out today. I was crying nearly.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's great to hear you so happy. You've worked so hard to get to where you're at now, and your future looks bright. Yes!!!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

HI!!! You seem so comfortable and happy, which is awesome!!

Here's to a wonderful week!!
Always,
Elizabeth

Billy said...

You rock! Congratulations!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

you are a born leader!!

Elizabeth