Monday, April 14, 2008

Drama with a capital "D"

I am so tired. Family drama. What else is knew, yeah? Can't even celebrate my the happiness I got when I received my college letters together with scholarship stuff.
I got the full scholarships I wanted at 2 schools. I had decided to choose one over the other. Of course I will be still working on campus to pay the extra stuff like books. So I thought was set. Until some "relatives" are quite adamant that I shouldn't be going there at all. Reasons like its too far, it not a good college, you will never make it there, yada yada.
Pray for me so I will become a college student come August without any hinch at this good college. I love this college I have chosen, everything feels right there.
Remember all the problems I had before when relatives put a stop literary at a university lobby from me joining there? I don't want history to repeat itself.
Enjoy your lunch and if anyone wants to know what college that is, leave me a line to e-mail you the college name.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I'm SO happy for you. A year of hard work has paid off and you got the full scholarship. Don't let anyone get in your way! Please drop me a e-mail...I'd love to know where you're going.

Billy said...

Hooray!!!! Great job girlie!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

email me so I can congratulate you and be your guards should the BAS and co. decide to get in your way. :)

me