In All Seriousness
13th January Horoscope ,Libra:
Others may not realize how serious you are today, for your tendency is to cover it up with an easygoing presentation. Your charm can often get you through a challenging period, but now your friends and family are likely to see right through the veneer. Don't try to hide your true feelings. Being honest is the healthiest approach in the long run.
And that is how I am usually.
I dunno why they suddenly sprang up a book report one me, gotta do one by the 15th for one of the college applications. Ideal length they told me would be 5 pages. Don't tell me you have heard something crazier than this.
My head feels heavy at the slightest movement. Haven't eaten anything yet expect had a can of Diet Pepsi.

2 comments:
Move to chicago, and let us care for yoU!! :)
how's your lips feeling???
Always,
Elizabeth
How are you? I'm getting worried!!!
sincerely,
Elizabeth
Post a Comment