Paper Jam Dance
My horoscope for today:
You may have an inflated idea about what you want to accomplish today. When you realize that you have overcommitted, your reaction might be to pull back and do as little as possible. But you cannot turn your back on certain obligations, even if they prevent you from following your heart's desire. Do what you must while holding onto a place where your imagination can roam freely.
Ah the soothsayers are so right. I am struggling with an application right now that I have to finish by today. I have to mail the papers by tomorrow to reach a certain college by the deadline. But I am this close in throwing the towel since I am muddling through the essay sections and I don't think I can finish it by today. Damn (:
I was working on this very application all through yesterday, yup Christmas day, but I hardly seem to be making progress. Ah well!
Around 4 pm, my laptop had went crazy. Too much firefox tabs opens with too much PDF files downloading drove my laptop bonkers and my laptop got jammed. Then around 12 am, the printer started acting up. I was pulling the jammed papers harder and harder from the printer until I knocked my laptop behind my elbow. Third time my laptop gotten shaken up badly this week. Printer is behaving now but I am afraid my black cartridge is running out fast. This HP deskjet printer is a Cartridge Eating Monster.
I ate something proper yesterday finally for dinner, fake vegan meat, instead my usual canned or wild mushrooms diet. I was eating spoiled mushrooms last week (canned mushrooms was spoiled, found out when I opened the tins.)
Anyway, will I finish the application in time? I am a notorious procrastinator so I am rather doubtful right now (:

3 comments:
Glad to hear there were no relatives around yesterday. It sounds like all the application processes you're going through are harder than the actual college courses you'll be taking. It's a full time job. Good luck, Kyrie.
I wish I was close by and I bet I could solve your computer woes. I have a knack for doing that. Good luck getting things done. I am thinking of you. I am procrastinating getting a shower and going over to my parent's house to see my brother. One more coke and one more cigarillo I keep telling myself! LOL
Hey you! You've been tagged.
Post a Comment