Sunday, December 2, 2007

My First Christmas Present To My Dear Bloggers


Abbagirl had tagged me last week.

This tag involves taking your middle name and coming up with something that is relevant to you for each letter.
I guess I just stick with Kyrie for the tag :)

K - Karma (I really believe in Karma but I still have not seen my end of the Karma cycle :) )

Y - Yuppie ( I really thought I would have turned into a suave urbanite yuppie when I was younger, but alas I am starting to resemble more of an modern day hippie these days which entirely does not please me)

R - Remembrance (I always keep thinking about past memories of high school and such)

I - Insight ( I always strive to seek for deeper insight and try not to accept something superficially)

E - Empathy ( I wish more people will possess this quality without asking anything in return but alas not case. The world seems to be getting colder not because of the cold climate but even the inimical creature known as Mother Earth is greatly affected by the stony coldness clutching people's hearts and countenances)

Alright I am making this tag a public one, anyone interested just tag yourself, inform me, and just go CRAZY on your blog. See how generous I am :). No need to thank me! Accept it as my first Christmas present to my fellow bloggers! I am such a sweetheart :)


4 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

you are soo cute!!
Thank you for the lovely thought! :)
Always,
Crusty
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

mosiacmind said...

Just wanted to say hi.

Cheryl said...

One day I'm going to just do meme's all day to catch up on the times I've been tagged. I always feel so bad when I don't participate. I love the graphics you put on. Very Christmas-y.

Andrew said...

Kyrie,

EMPATHY sums you up so well. You've made a big difference in my life with your comments on my blog. I miss you when you don't write for awhile and worry about you. I hope this finds you well tonight and in the Christmas spirit. I feel we are going to have a fine one this year. If we don't then we can always emphathize with each other! HAH! LOL Sleep tight on the other side of the world.