Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Object of My Desires


I am freeeeeezing...so I really should not be dreaming of ice-creams...but....
Since I can't have a real one, let me just stare longingly at this beautiful work of food haven :)
I went to the mall to get catridges for my HP Printer, thinking I could risk the dark clouds gathering up in the heavens, but by the time I came out, all hell had broke up there, with the beautiful storm already there full force to guide my way home. I am feeling really sluggish right now, since my feet and hands are really icy cold. Coffee has failed me, sadly, today of all days.
Maybe I have developed coffee imunity today?

4 comments:

mosiacmind said...

WOW does that look yummy! I have started kind of getting back into more of my routines of reading blogs and adding posts to mine. I hope that things are going well with you and I wanted to tell you even though I kind of disappeared for a bit from reading blogs and posting much I thought of you often and wondered how you were doing.........

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

YUMMIE!! Again with that sundae!!you're making me hungry!! ummmmmmmmm can I have some?
It's supposed to snow here on thursday! WHAT? Already?
Did you know that the cartridges can be discounted when you recyle them? I think here at least they do it at the Office Max stores..you bring in the cartridge when it's out of ink, they refill it and you get discounts for that too!
Darn the rain,..murphy's law right?
Always,
Crusty~

Cheryl said...

I'm an ice cream freak. If I buyt it and it's in the freezer, I succumb. Last night I had 2 bowls of it.

It was in the 60's today. Nice.

SpringMist said...

mosaicmind,
Hey there. Nice to see u back in the blog world! How are u and how is the job hunt going on?

Crusty!!!,
:)Yeah it is torture thinking of sundaes, knowing one should not attempt to freeze oneself voluntarily by eating ice creams in this cold weather!
I did not know that about the catridges!! I wished I knew about this earlier. Those damn cartridges really burnt a hole in my pocket:) Why didnt the sales peep tell me? I went to 4 shops trying to bargain for cheaper cartridges!!
Ah well, no use crying over spilt cartridge ink right now :)

Cheryl,
2 bowls? I want one too! Sigh! What is ur fav ice cream flavor?