Thursday, November 8, 2007

Feeling Glum

I am feeling really down today, and I am not sure why. Just a general irrational feeling of sadness suddenly seems to haven taken possession of me, and I can't really place my finger on the reason.
I tried to shake off the feeling but couldn't.
However bad things are going, I always managed to cheer myself up, but I am not sure why today is different. Even my ever dependable silly sense of humor that has always been my defense mechanism is not working today.
I hope this sadness is not some kind of premonition on my part for something bad that is going to happen... I know, I know how crazy that sounds..

Just that I am feeling so despondent and gloomy right now for no ostensible reason.

2 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

I can tell you why, because I had those feelings of doom just the other day...you're not getting enough vitamin D of sunlight..because of the seasons change, you're showing signs of sad nothing worrysome..we all get gloomy when the weather changes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder
Hang in there..find three things that are positive, write them down and when something puts you further down, look at that list!!
Go have a sundae too!! :)
Always,
Crusty~

Andrew said...

Talk to us about it. Were your friends and want you to be okay! I hope you get to feeling better. I care about you and only want you well.

Your friend,

Jonathon Andrew