A Sundae on Sunday

A crazy storm that lasted for hours hit my place today. I was shivering to my very bones. What did I do? I had a big fat strawberry sundae from McD of course, naturally :). Then, I had McD's really hot coffee, nearly burnt my tongue. I really have weird eating habits. Oh, I just finished a scholarship essay, another long shot, since the last time I checked today, more than 400 people have already applied for this particular scholarship. Oh hell! At least I am trying.
Addendum: I am wishing good health to those of my blogger friends who are feeling not so great this week. Take care Crusty and Cheryl, and all those of you who needed a good cheer this week.

5 comments:
Thanks for the well wishes Kyrie. I'll be glad when I get my test results back. That sundae looks delicious. I love strawberries. I've been eating like crazy this weekend. I have to get back to my routine before I gain all my weight back!
Further proof that we make good friends! A sunday during a cold storm! Next time you might want to consider the more practical option of a hot bath with Epsom salt before the power goes out or the water heater water gets too cold. :)
-P
The sundae looks so good. I just ate some cookie dough ice cream that was really good. I feel so out of touch with my blogger buddies so hope to get back into somewhat of a routine again with reading blogs and adding posts to mine. Tonight I plan to write a post on what has been going on with me and my sister and how incredible the wedding of my nephew!
heyy kyrie...way to go girl...u goin my way..heehee...i juss need an excuse to gorge on chocs and icecreams...have got one helluva sweet tooth :D...
now tht pic has really tempted me to raid the fridge for some icecream...catch ya laters..:D
tk care
You are such a wonderful lady!! Thank you for the well wishes!!
And that sundae..yum!! That's a mcdonalds sundae? I'll be back even though it's chilly out..I love that hot cold mixtures!!
Such a warming comforting combination!
Always,
Crusty~
Post a Comment