Saturday, October 13, 2007

Life Symbol Cards

I am kind of stressed out right now. However I tried dodging from getting blessed with an earful of screaming today from my relatives, somehow I could not escape one way or the other. This time around every year I seem to get an extra bonus of totally uncalled for scolding from them. It's their version of my birthday cake :), since they never thought of getting me a real one every year.
No worries, the eye faucets started to drip a bit but I told myself I am not going to cry today this year around. This ain't gonna be a tradition for me I told myself, the overly sentimental fool that I tend to be.

Anyway, when the clock struck past 12 pm midnight, I had rushed to check my email. Why? To check out the special horoscope readings I get around this time of the year of course. It had become by customary tradition these past few years.

I am sharing here my Life Symbol Cards that I had received:

This is my Personal Motivator Card it seems, the Justice card.



This card is assigned to me for life it seems. Basically it says that I am fair, open-minded, and like things to be "even". I can be a bit boring too it seems since I am too much by the book. The down side the card says is that I hate prejudice, profiling, etc and so I might become a champion of vigilante justice ! No need to worry about that I feel since I can't even manage to say Booo to my pugnacious relatives. There is some more stuff that goes with the card, but I am probably boring you guys to death already.

The second card bellow is my annual Development Card, my growth and development card for the year. I got the Temperance card.

The card says this year I need to understand that haste makes waste, and I must learn that everything unfolds in its own time. This year it seems I must prove my ability to remain tempered, see both sides, and moderate. The rest of the stuff that came with this card:
"This year you could become impatient, hasty, or quick to lose your temper, or suffer from stress, mood swings, substance or alcohol abuse, depression or bi-polar disease. Excessive, angry, paranoid, or out of control behaviors may come from feeling misunderstood, discontent, lost, or being treated unfairly, but this may only make things worse. You could become unpredictable, but wildly creative, running hot and cold, and you could have difficulty working outside of established guidelines, or breaking out of cycles. Learning to balance your life is an art, but there is light at the end of the tunnel! Patience, tolerance, peace, or acceptance is possible this year with support, therapy, medication, or compromise. Your time will come. It is by extremes in history that great changes were made."

Alright I know I have officially bored my readers. I am kind of bummed out right now. I was going to put a personal resolution post for the coming year, but I am not in the mood right now (:.
I had planned to go to Borders but my plans did not fall through. Maybe tomorrow, but the 2 hour bus rides is kind of tiring.

3 comments:

Billy said...

Don't be so down on yourself. You never bore me and I love coming to visit your blog to see what Miss Kyrie has written today. Happy Birthday sweetie.

Pri said...

heyy happy belated birthday dear...
sorry i couldent be around on time :(

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KYRIE!!!! :)
I hope you had a noneventful day.
If we lived close by, I'd drop off a cake for you-chocolate or angel food?
Always,
Crusty~